In This Collection
- Uncle Sam Watches over Cuba and the Philippines
- Uncle Sam Finds "Something Lacking" In New Possessions
- "The New Temptation on the Mount"
- "Showing the Light to the Filipinos"
- Filipino Nationalists Work Towards Independence
- Photographers Capture the Trauma of War in the Philippines
- "The Belle of Manilla"
- Advance of Kansas Volunteers at Caloocan
- "Filipinos Are Preposterously Misrepresented"
- "Domestic Arts of the Bagobos Women, in the Philippine Village, St. Louis World's Fair, 1904"
- "Members of Uncle Sam's Infant Class--Igorotte Filipinos, Igorotte Village, World's Fair, St. Louis, U.S.A., 1905"